Followers

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am 25 years old and have an absolute love for fasion and styling. Its something that comes naturally to me and because of this I always have friends and colleagues coming to me to ask for advice on where to purchase clothes, accessories, shoes or bags, how to wear certain items of clothing or how to match new clothing items with existing ones. Thats where I come in. I am here to help all you ladies with how to dress according to your body size and height, how to dig out old items in your wardrobe and "rejuvenate them", how to wear one item in 2 or 3 different ways, how to mix and match items and how to figure out what you really need to buy in terms of clothing, bags, accessories etc to maximise your current wardrobe. So for all you fashionistas out there who need a bit of inspiration and help with your current wardrobe ,I urge you to email me to Mazipan.FashionSavvy@gmail.com and I'll give you more info about the services I offer.

Monday 21 February 2011

How to glamourise yourself for a night out without being able to go home and change

I have often found that during the course of an afternoon, a friend will call and want to meet up for drinks and or dinner straight after work and this used to traumatise me because being the perfectionist fashionista I am, I hate to go anywhere without feeling like I am appropriately "glammed up" for the occasion. And then one day I thought, "Well I actually can get appropriately glammed up for an occasion without going home to change - all I have to do is plan in advance, in case". By this I mean, always having key items in a bag in your car that will glam up the outfit that you're wearing that specific day "just in case".  An example can be seen in the picture I have added. A simple tan coloured dress which I would be wearing with flat tan pumps during the day can easily be glammed up by 3 key items namely killer heels, a killer evening bag and killer accessories, all of which take up next to no space in your car and won't require too much planning. A quick and easy way to always look good no matter where you are, because lets face it, you never know who you're going to bump into!!!

4 comments:

  1. A true inspiration :) Glitz and glam by using a few accessories is easy to do

    ReplyDelete
  2. All about FABULOSITY!!!
    YOU ROCK MAZIE :-)
    IM YOUR FOLLOWER FOR LIFE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mazi the FASHIONISTA!!So impressive!! <3

    ReplyDelete

What is your favourite item in your wardrobe currently?