Followers

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am 25 years old and have an absolute love for fasion and styling. Its something that comes naturally to me and because of this I always have friends and colleagues coming to me to ask for advice on where to purchase clothes, accessories, shoes or bags, how to wear certain items of clothing or how to match new clothing items with existing ones. Thats where I come in. I am here to help all you ladies with how to dress according to your body size and height, how to dig out old items in your wardrobe and "rejuvenate them", how to wear one item in 2 or 3 different ways, how to mix and match items and how to figure out what you really need to buy in terms of clothing, bags, accessories etc to maximise your current wardrobe. So for all you fashionistas out there who need a bit of inspiration and help with your current wardrobe ,I urge you to email me to Mazipan.FashionSavvy@gmail.com and I'll give you more info about the services I offer.

Sunday 27 February 2011

Men, men, men, its all about you today!

To all the guys out there following my blog, I had a special request from a guy friend to write a post specifically for guys so here it is. 2 items that every guy SHOULD have in their closet is a great pair of jeans and a good quality white shirt. These 2 items can be worn in so many ways depeneding on how conservative or outrageous your are. I have chosen 3 different outfits which could be worn by any guy out there. Option 1: The chilled look - This look is for a chilled day out with friends and or family. Whether its a family breakfast, brunch or lunch this look is so comfortable and it still looks smart. All you do is roll up the sleeves of your white shirt, and pair it with a great pair of sneakers and off you go. Option 2: The Casual look - This look is for day or night occassions that require a slightly more formal look. Its such a classic look and it still ensures that you still get your much needed comfort. All you need to do is find a great belt, a nice pair of leather loafers and for those of you that like cufflinks, you can add those too! Option 3: The Smart Casual look - This look is for a special occasion such as a birthday, anniversary etc. Literally all you do is add a blazer/suit jacket of your choice to the Casual look and voila! So be inspired to look good guys - trust me the ladies LOVE it when a guy looks after himself and dresses well!!!

                                                                       Chilled look


Casual look


Smart Casual Look


No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your favourite item in your wardrobe currently?