Followers

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am 25 years old and have an absolute love for fasion and styling. Its something that comes naturally to me and because of this I always have friends and colleagues coming to me to ask for advice on where to purchase clothes, accessories, shoes or bags, how to wear certain items of clothing or how to match new clothing items with existing ones. Thats where I come in. I am here to help all you ladies with how to dress according to your body size and height, how to dig out old items in your wardrobe and "rejuvenate them", how to wear one item in 2 or 3 different ways, how to mix and match items and how to figure out what you really need to buy in terms of clothing, bags, accessories etc to maximise your current wardrobe. So for all you fashionistas out there who need a bit of inspiration and help with your current wardrobe ,I urge you to email me to Mazipan.FashionSavvy@gmail.com and I'll give you more info about the services I offer.

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Jetsetter!!!!!

I have done quite a bit of local travelling this year, to Cape Town specifically, and in my travels I have noticed something. For some reason a lot of people think that just because they are travelling it means they can forget about their fashion sense and wear the most random and unattractive clothing because "its comfortable". Now don't get me wrong, I am all for comfort but I honestly believe that you never have to compromise your style just so that you can be comfortable. Something profound that my mom taught me was "you never know who you are going to bump into!" and therefore you need to always ensure you look your absolute best. Trust me, when you're walking around an airport looking good, you get a lot of attention, and who wouldn't love that??? Its great for your self confidence and acts as a tool to inspire you to always look good. 

Chic Jetsetter

I found this picture of Victoria Beckham, who is one of my style icons, and this is an outfit she wore to travel in. She looks incredibly chic and gorgeous in this outfit and you can't tell me that a beautiful coat and boots is uncomfortable. So for those of you who love dressing up like me, this is a great look for your jetsetting!



Smart-Causal Jetsetter

Jennifer Aniston showcases a fabulous smart-casual look for jetsetting. She looks great and yet she still looks comfortable which is key for most people. Its such an "easy to do" look and one which always works. This is for those of you who like using accesories to "dress up" a simple pair of jeans and boots.. 





Casual Jetsetter

Here's a picture of Kim Kardashian travelling in style. She is wearing comfortable clothes and yet she has not compromised her look in doing so. Instead, she has dressed up her look but adding a beautiful beaded necklace, killer sunglasses and a great bag. So this is a look for those of you who choose comfort first!



So the next time you travel think about what I've said and rethink your "jetsetter outfit", it'll totally be worth your while and will help to inspire confidence in yourself!!!

For a personal consultation you can contact me on Mazipan.FashionSavvy@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your favourite item in your wardrobe currently?