Followers

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About Me

My photo
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am 25 years old and have an absolute love for fasion and styling. Its something that comes naturally to me and because of this I always have friends and colleagues coming to me to ask for advice on where to purchase clothes, accessories, shoes or bags, how to wear certain items of clothing or how to match new clothing items with existing ones. Thats where I come in. I am here to help all you ladies with how to dress according to your body size and height, how to dig out old items in your wardrobe and "rejuvenate them", how to wear one item in 2 or 3 different ways, how to mix and match items and how to figure out what you really need to buy in terms of clothing, bags, accessories etc to maximise your current wardrobe. So for all you fashionistas out there who need a bit of inspiration and help with your current wardrobe ,I urge you to email me to Mazipan.FashionSavvy@gmail.com and I'll give you more info about the services I offer.

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Size does count!

One thing that I have noticed so often is that a lot of people wear things that do not suit their body type and I always wish I could just go up to them and show them what does suit their body type and that by wearing the right size clothing, they will look half their size!!! So that was the inspiration for today's post. I decided to show you what exactly I mean by taking before and after photos of myself. So if you have a look at the Before Front photo you will notice that my pants are way too tight around my waist as I have made my belt too tight (or could be wearing a belt that is simply too small) as well as wearing a figure hugging top which is making my love handles bulge and my stomach look big. Trust me ladies, this is not a good look, and by simply changing your top, you can look half your size. So in the After Front photo, I have put on a looser top due to the fact that I am wearing tight jeans, and it is quite obvious how much better it makes my body look. If you have a look at the Before Back photo you will see I have made my bra too tight and this coupled with a tight fitting top and tight pants, just makes me look big with bulges everywhere and a big bum. But when you have a look at the After Back photo you will notice that all of a sudden, my bum looks good as the top is loose and therefore makes my bum look smaller. Simple little tricks like this really help to make you look great, even if you're not a rake thin model!!! So please, please, please ladies, make sure you are wearing the right size clothing because when you wear things that are too tight you just make your bodly look bigger eventhough you might not even be overweight!

                                                                      Before - Front side


After - Front side


                                                                 Before - Back side


                                                                   After - Back side



FOR A PERSONAL CONSULTATION EMAIL ME ON Mazipan.FashionSavvy@gmail.com TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your favourite item in your wardrobe currently?